The Hello Foundation is a progressive, fun-loving, student-focused company that provides high-quality service to students, districts, and families.
School districts come to The Hello Foundation searching for an SLP who can have a positive influence on their students and staff. We pride ourselves on consistently providing what districts need, where and when they need it. We developed the Hello There hybrid telepractice model to give rural districts access to highly qualified providers and to allow our clinicians to deliver online services most of the month without losing the benefits that come from being in the building every so often.
Our Hello There clinicians have a few things in common: they're dedicated to kids, they're flexible, they're always learning, and they're ridiculously adventurous. If these describe you, then read on.
Speech Language Pathologist - Hello There Job Description
You will perform all of the duties of a school-based SLP utilizing a hybrid service model consisting of traditional in-person services and telepractice services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
— Employing best practices in individual and group treatment
— Monitoring and evaluating student progress
— Tracking data for progress reports and treatment planning
— Completing all special education paperwork in a timely manner (including case management)
— Attending and leading IEP meetings
— Completing evaluations and writing reports
— Billing Medicaid when requested
— Collaborating and consulting with teachers and parents
— Supervising and mentoring speech assistants and/or SLPAs
— Working with volunteers and/or students
Hello There Job Expectations
— You will work 160 hours/month.
— You will work from home approximately 3 weeks per month.
— You will travel one week per month to be on-site in your district (possible states include: Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Wyoming, Montana and California).
— You will have a personal computer with teleconferencing capability.
— You will have consistent and reliable high speed internet access for teleconferencing.
— You will have and maintain your ASHA CCCs and licensure in at least 2 states, including the one in which you currently reside (see residency requirements below).
— You will be an active member of the Hello Foundation community, including attendance at events and regular participation in discussions via our intranet.
Hello There Clinician Qualities:
• You are flexible.
• You are open to new ideas and change.
• You are a problem solver.
• You are an independent thinker.
• You are committed to the advancement of your own clinical skills.
• You are unflappable when under pressure and time constraints.
• You have excellent oral and written interpersonal and communication skills.
• You have a positive attitude and calming presence.
• You have at least 2 years clinical experience in schools, private clinics, or the medical setting
Must reside in or plan to relocate to one of the following states: Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Colorado.
Hello There Compensation:
• We pay a competitive monthly salary plus benefits (starting school year salaries are typically between 55k-60k DOE).
• Benefits include: 3% company-paid 401k, 50% of health insurance premium is employer paid for those working .8 FTE or greater for all coverage levels, paid time off, direct deposit of paychecks, medical flexible spending account and supplemental insurance available.
If you would like to learn more about these opportunities and our community of SLPs, apply today!
Your application was submitted successfully.