The Hello Foundation is a progressive, student-focused company providing SLP, OT and Psychologist professionals to school districts and ESDs interested in the highest quality of service for students.
We have built our company on the idea that a committed and passionate community of specialists can further the study of a specialized field and provide superior care. We pride ourselves on nurturing professionals and developing creative solutions to unique staffing challenges. We are currently accepting resumes for FT & PT School Psychologist positions. These are unique positions and may have the possibility of traveling once a month combined with the opportunity to work from home. We have opportunities for both short term leave coverage and year long positions.
To provide psychological services to referred students by participating in the screening and assessment of students, evaluation planning activities, and participating in team decision-making processes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Administer and interpret tests to evaluate intellectual, academic, behavioral, adaptive and/or social/emotional behaviors.
2. Observe referred students in school or community environments.
3. Conduct referral and follow-up activities.
4. Participate in educational planning, eligibility and/or determination of placement meetings.
5. Participate in the development of Individual Education Programs, as needed or requested.
6. Conduct functional behavioral assessments, and participate in manifestation determination meetings and behavioral intervention development as needed or requested.
7. Communicate and confer with District/Local Education Agency/agency personnel, parents and students.
8. Confer and consult with staff and the student to determine the student's current level of performance or developmental history.
9. Maintain records, write letters, answer correspondence and write reports.
10. Participate in staff development activities and/or other meetings.
11. Review, evaluate and recommend assessment instruments.
12. Travel to schools or other educational-based sites.
13. Maintain and submit records to Supervisor on Program operations as requested.
14. Perform other related duties delegated by the Coordinator/Supervisor of Department of Instruction.
15. Adhere to policies of the District and procedures of the Department and/or Section.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Conduct parent conferences.
2. Act as a resource person.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Effective communication with parents, students, and within team decision-making activities.
• Emotional and physical stamina to perform duties as required by the designated task.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Valid Oregon/state Personnel Services License with School Psychologist Endorsement.
Experience in team decision-making. Experience within school settings.